Realtor success strategy - It’s only 10% what happens to us, the rest 90% is in our control.

Realtor success strategy - It’s only 10% what happens to us, rest 90% is in our control.

Hey my friend, if you are a real estate agent and you're seeking success. Here is another growth hack for successful real estate agent. Because you know, our business involves a lot of the emotional side of the client as they're buying their home, it's the biggest investment. So lot of drama comes along, a lot of emotional situation comes along. You always have to make sure you know that there is 10% of what happens to us and 90% is the control we have, and how we react to that.

Sometimes a client can be a little bit angry at something, maybe not happy with certain services, either we are providing or one of the parties providing. Things always don't go the right way because things can go any direction. So our job is to handle it with a cool mind, and handle it with patience. One of the things is to stop reacting. You cannot just react emotionally when it comes to business. You got to actually make a decision based on the reality not to react emotionally again. So that's what my advice is. In your business, any situation comes, something goes south and it comes from the lender, or come from a title company, or comes from the buyer, seller or other realtor anyone it comes from, never react. Keep the professionalism, always give more importance to that transaction or your clients interest. And then once the transaction close, and then you can always make a phone call and then you can always let the other party know your feeling. But don't let it come in the transaction.

Because real estate, especially being a real estate agent can be very stressful, but it's on you how you handle the stress. And hopefully, this information is going to guide you to close your transactions happily, peacefully. Give me a call if you have any questions. My name is Shawn Bhakta, from Remax Presidential, South Florida Home Finder Team. I'm glad to help.

Top real estate services in Broward and Miami-Dade county's all real estate needs including Pembroke Pines, FL, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.

Post a Comment